Rodsley & Yeaveley Parish Council
You are summoned to attend a meeting of Rodsley & Yeaveley Parish Council which is to be held at the Yeaveley Arms on Monday 10th January 2022 at 7.30 pm
Members are asked to complete the Declarations sheet (if appropriate) provided at the meeting.
- Declaration of Members Interests.
- Members must ensure that they complete the Declarations of Interest Sheet prior to the start of the meeting and must indicate the action to be taken (i.e. to stay in the meeting, to leave the meeting or to stay in the meeting to make representations and then leave the meeting prior to any consideration or determination of the item)
- Where a Member indicates that they have a prejudicial interest, but wish to make representations regarding the item before leaving the meeting, those representations must be made under the item Public Participation
The Declarations of Interests will be read out from the Declaration Sheet – Members will be asked to confirm that the record is correct.
- Public Participation. This must be kept to a minimum of 30 minutes total.
- Minutes of the Last Meeting.
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Compliance with Conditions of Formation of New Access and Track to Land Opposite the Entrance to Rodsleywood Farm.
- Planning Application for Retention of Noise Attenuation Bund at Darley Moor Race Track
- Planning Application, Retention of Giraffe Sculpture, Gravelly Bank Mews, Yeaveley
- Planning Application, Erection of Garden Store, The Pumping Station, Rodsley
- Planning Application, Two Storey Side and Rear Extensions, Render to Exterior Walls and Erection of Outbuilding for Dependent Relative, The Firs, Rodsley Lane, Yeaveley,
- Planning Application Two Storey Side and Rear extension, etc, The Priory, Yeaveley
- Planning Application for Erection of Porch and Replacement Windows at Rodsleywood Farm, Rodsley.
- The Static Caravans at Wheatsheaf Farm, Yeaveley, and Cottage Farm, Rodsley; re Planning Permission.
- Proposed Licensing of Dance Festival on Darley Moor.
- Footpath Issues
- Highways and Flooding Issues
- Clerk’s Report
- Precept 2022 to 2023
- Financial Matters
- Date of the Next Meeting.