Rodsley & Yeaveley Parish Council
You are summoned to attend a meeting of Rodsley & Yeaveley Parish Council which is to be held at the Yeaveley Arms on Monday November 22 nd 2021 at 7.30 pm
Members are asked to complete the Declarations sheet (if appropriate) provided at the meeting.
- Declaration of Members Interests.
(a) Members must ensure that they complete the Declarations of Interest Sheet prior to the
start of the meeting and must indicate the action to be taken (i.e. to stay in the meeting, to
leave the meeting or to stay in the meeting to make representations and then leave the
meeting prior to any consideration or determination of the item)
(b) Where a Member indicates that they have a prejudicial interest, but wish to make
representations regarding the item before leaving the meeting, those representations must
be made under the item Public Participation
The Declarations of Interests will be read out from the Declaration Sheet – Members will
be asked to confirm that the record is correct.
- Public Participation. This must be kept to a minimum of 30 minutes total.
- Minutes of the Last Meeting.
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Compliance with Conditions of Formation of New Access and Track to Land Opposite the
Entrance to Rodsleywood Farm.
- Planning Application for Retention of Noise Attenuation Bund at Darley Moor Race Track
- Planning Application for Erection of Shepherd’s hut at Holly Nook, Rodsley
- Planning Application for Erection of a Replacement Dwelling House, Carr Wood House,
Rodsley Lane, Yeaveley.
- Planning Application, Retention of Giraffe Sculpture, Gravelly Bank Mews, Yeaveley
- Planning Application, Erection of Garden Store, The Pumping Station, Rodsley
- Planning Application, Two Storey Side and Rear Extensions, Render to Exterior Walls
and Erection of Outbuilding for Dependent Relative, The Firs, Rodsley Lane, Yeaveley
- The Static Caravan at Wheatsheaf Farm, Yeaveley; re Planning permission.
- Proposed Licensing of Dance Festival on Darley Moor.
- Footpath Issues
- Highways and Flooding Issues
- Clerk’s Report
- Precept 2022 to 2023
- Financial Matters
- Date of the Next Meeting.