You are invited to attend a meeting of Rodsley & Yeaveley Parish Council which is to be held virtually via ‘Zoom’ on Monday 7th September at 7.30. If you would like to attend please let me know and I will provide the details required to access the meeting
Members are asked to complete the Declarations sheet (if appropriate) provided at the meeting. This will be achieved by the clerk on this occasion.
- Declaration of Members Interests.
- Members must ensure that they complete the Declarations of Interest Sheet prior to the start of the meeting and must indicate the action to be taken (i.e. to stay in the meeting, to leave the meeting or to stay in the meeting to make representations and then leave the meeting prior to any consideration or determination of the item)
- Where a Member indicates that they have a prejudicial interest, but wish to make representations regarding the item before leaving the meeting, those representations must be made under the item Public Participation
The Declarations of Interests will be read out from the Declaration Sheet – Members will be asked to confirm that the record is correct.
- Public Participation. This must be kept to a minimum of 5 minutes total
- Minutes of the Last Two Meetings.
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Planning Application, Honeysuckle Farm, Agricultural Worker’s Cottage (resubmission).
- Planning Application, Carr Wood House, Yeaveley, Replacement Dwelling and Garage Building.
- Footpath Issues
- Highways and Flooding Issues
- Is it safe to release the ‘Library’ Telephone Kiosk
- Review of electoral Boundaries
- Clerk’s Report
- Website Accessibility Requirements.
- Financial Matters
- Date of the Next Meeting.